- Non-invasive Bocking-14 form of comfrey, which will not produce viable seed which may spread uncontrollably
- Bocking-14 comfrey is the most desirable cultivar for making a tea to fertilize your garden with an NPK ratio 1.8 / 0.5 /5.3. Comfrey is a dynamic accumulator of nutrients, most notably iron, silicon, nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium and many trace minerals.
- Ask your doctor about the many medicinal benefits of allatoin from comfrey, especially bone fractures, sprains, wounds, bruises, ect.
- Use comfrey leaves to turbo-charge your compost pile, especially piles made predominatly made from carbon heavy “browns” like dry leaves, straw, brush, wood chips or shavings, etc.
- Save money on animal feed! Comfrey is used worldwide as an animal fodder. Dried comfrey leaves contain 26% protein. Although some animals enjoy comfrey fresh, if you find your animals do not like fresh comfrey, offer them comfrey which has wilted for a day or dried completely. The little silicon “hairs” on the leaves sometimes bother animals, though the problem is solved by allowing the leaves to wilt first. Comfrey is the only plant which harvests vitamin B-12 from the soil!
|Leaf Whole (1 Ounce)||Price:$5.00|
|Leaf Whole (4 Ounce)||Price:$19.00|
|Leaf Whole (8 Ounce)||Price:$36.00|
|Root Whole (1 Ounce)||Price:$5.00|
|Root Whole (4 Ounce)||Price:$19.00|
|Root Whole (8 Ounce)||Price:$36.00|
This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease and has not been evaluated by the FDA.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a doctor prior to usage if you have heart disease, liver disorder, high blood pressure, have a medical condition or take medications.
DISCLAIMER: By using this product you accept full responsibility for any adverse events or health complications that may arise from its use. Manufactures / resellers assume no responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of this product.
Please click below to be redirected to our checkout shopping cart site.