Red Borneo kratom has a unique appearance and distinct psychoactive properties. Compared to many other kratom strains, it is not widely used or grown. As a result, you may not have found reliable information about this strain. Red Borneo kratom is native to Borneo and not commonly found elsewhere. It’s an arboreal tree that grows between 30-100 feet high with a trunk measuring 15-25cm in diameter. The red-colored veins of this strain make it visually stand out from other kratoms. Red Borneo contains alkaloids called mitragynine, corynantheidine, and 7- hydroxymitragynine. These alkaloids have different effects on the body compared to other types of kratom such as green vein kratom or white vein kratom .
What is Red Borneo Kratom?
Red Borneo kratom is a type of kratom ( Mitragyna Speciosa ) which is native to Borneo. This strain is characterized by reddish-brown veins running through the leaves. It has a different chemical makeup compared to other kratoms.
How is Red Borneo Kratom Used?
The best way to use Red Borneo kratom is in a tea or tincture. You can also use it in salves, tincture, or capsules. You should avoid crushing or chewing the leaves or powdering them. Because Red Borneo kratom contains high levels of the alkaloid 7- hydroxymitragynine, it is not recommended to take it on an empty stomach. Doing so may cause nausea or vomiting.
Benefits of Red Borneo Kratom
- *Pain reduction: Red Borneo kratom has potent pain-killing properties and can be used to manage pain from injuries, fibromyalgia, and
- *Mood enhancement: Red Borneo kratom can be used for mood enhancement, overcoming anxiety, and for treating depression.
- *Euphoria: Red Borneo kratom can produce a mild euphoria when taken in moderate
- *Immune system boost: Red Borneo kratom has immune-boosting properties and can be used to treat diseases like the common cold, flu, and other
- *Sexual health: Red Borneo kratom can be used to enhance sexual health and as a libido
Side Effects of Red Borneo Kratom
- *Nausea and vomiting: Red Borneo kratom is known to cause nausea in some
- *Headache: A headache may occur if you take too much of this kratom
- *Itchy skin: This is usually a sign of an allergic reaction and can be solved by reducing dosage or discontinuing use of this kratom
- *Tolerance: Using Red Borneo kratom over a long period of time can cause You may need to increase dosage to achieve the same results.
- *Dependence: This kratom strain is known to cause psychological and physical
The visual appeal and psychoactive effects of Red Borneo kratom make it a very unique strain. While it is not as commonly used as other strains, it can be used for a variety of purposes. If you are new to kratom, Red Borneo is a great choice because it is mild and easy to use. You can use it for managing pain, boosting sexual health, and for mood enhancement. Be sure to follow dosage instructions carefully and use it responsibly.
To learn more, please visit EastWestHerbal.com