So you’ve heard of Red, White, and Green strain kratom. What about Yellow? With so many different varieties of the plant available, it can be a bit confusing to choose the type that is right for you. Each strain has its own unique properties, strengths, and drawbacks. To help you get acquainted with this lesser-known form of kratom, we’ve compiled an introduction to yellow kratom that will hopefully serve as a springboard for further exploration. Keep reading to learn more about this lesser-known variety of kratom…
What is Yellow Kratom?
Yellow kratom is the latest addition to the ever-expanding line of kratom strains. Yellow kratom’s genetic makeup is a combination of red and white kratom. The best way to understand yellow kratom is to compare it to “white” kratom. White kratom is an almost purer form of the “red” kratom strain. So what you’re essentially getting when you buy yellow kratom is white kratom that’s been altered to include additional alkaloids that are present in both red and white varieties of kratom.
How is Yellow Kratom Used?
Like all strains of kratom, yellow kratom can be taken in many different ways. The most common methods of kratom ingestion include:
- *Powder – Kratom powder can be mixed with water or any other beverage of your
- *Capsules – This is the most convenient way to consume kratom, and is also a great option for those who don’t like the taste of kratom.
- *Tea – Like with powder, you can add whatever flavor you’d like to your kratom
- *K-Cups – These are single-dose capsules of kratom that you can use to make a quick cup of kratom
- *K-Liquid – If you don’t want to mess around with tea, capsules, or powder, k-liquid is a quick and easy way to consume
Where Can You Find Yellow Kratom?
As yellow kratom is still a relatively new strain of kratom, it will take some time before it becomes more readily available. That being said, many vendors of red and white kratom are already starting to diversify their product lines to include yellow kratom. You can also find yellow kratom online at various kratom specialty shops.
The Benefits of Yellow Kratom
Even though yellow kratom has only recently been introduced to the market, research indicates that it has many of the same benefits as white kratom. These properties include:
- *Enhanced Mood – Like other strains of kratom, yellow kratom helps to lift your spirits and provide a sense of calm and
- *Improved Focus – Whether you’re working on a project or studying for an exam, yellow kratom can help to sharpen your concentration.
- *Pain Reduction – Whether you’re experiencing chronic or acute pain, you can use yellow kratom to help relieve
- *Improved Sleep – If you have trouble falling asleep at night, yellow kratom can be a great natural sleep
The Drawbacks of Yellow Kratom
As with all kratom strains, yellow kratom has some drawbacks. The biggest downside of yellow kratom is that it takes a while to kick in. This can make it difficult to time the dosage you should take. Also, if you have a smaller frame, you may find that yellow kratom is too strong for you. Another potential downside is that yellow kratom can cause nausea in some users. Additionally, yellow kratom can be more expensive than other strains. This is because most vendors are just beginning to stock their shelves with this new product.
Should You Try Yellow Kratom?
All in all, yellow kratom has the potential to become a powerful and widely used kratom strain. That being said, given its recent introduction to the market, yellow kratom may take some time to gain traction among kratom users. Even though it may be a bit more expensive than other strains, yellow kratom can be a great investment for those who want to try a quality kratom. To learn more, please visit EastWestHerbal.com